Fri, Sep 09|
Springhill Suites Auburn
Wholistic Perspectives on Cancer (Fri 4-9pm & Sat 8:45am-6pm)
This seminar will empower and educate wholistic practitioners on how to effectively use diet, inner work and natural medicine for cancer prevention and best support their cancer patient's health and quality of life. You will also receive a special attendance gift. 12 CEs (CA & NV - DC & LAc)
Time & Location
Sep 09, 2022, 4:00 PM PDT – Sep 10, 2022, 6:00 PM PDT
Springhill Suites Auburn, 13535 Bowman Rd, Auburn, CA 95603, USA
About the Event
Join us in Auburn, CA at Springhill Suites Auburn on Friday evening and all day Saturday, for "Wholistic Perspectives on Cancer" with Michael Gaeta, DAOM, MS, CDN.
S E M I N A R G O A L S & O B J E C T I V E S
- Learn the latest facts & figures on cancer incidence, and the conventional approaches to cancer
- Learn a wholistic perspective on cancer and the role of the wholistic practitioner
- Understand the role of detoxification, sunlight, and vitamin D in cancer prevention
- Gain clinically-applicable knowledge of how to support cancer patients with natural medicine
R E G I S T R A T I O N I N F O R M A T I O N:
- Doors open Friday at 3:30 PM
- Friday schedule is 4:00 PM to 9:00 PM (light dinner served)
- Saturday schedule is 8:45 AM to 6:00 PM (breakfast & lunch served)
- Free product giveaways and other take-home gifts
- Special room rate for overnight guests
W H A T Y O U W I L L L E A R N
Cancer is the second leading cause of death in the US, after cardiovascular disease. Worldwide, it is expected to surpass cardiovascular disease. Conventional medicine is, conservatively, the third leading cause of death. One of the greatest unnecessary diseases of our time, about 156 Americans learn they have cancer every hour, and there are about 563,000 cancer-related deaths each year. In 2014, 1 in 4 US deaths were cancer-related. Nearly 1.5 million US men and women were diagnosed with cancer in 2009. 40% of men and women born today will be diagnosed with cancer of all sites at some time during their lifetime. Cancer-related costs in the US are more than $200 billion per year. Because of the staggering prevalence of this mostly unnecessary disease, this is one of the most important and practical topics to consider today.
In most cases, cancer is essentially a lifestyle disease—a deficiency and toxicity condition that is usually preventable. Conventional treatments such as chemotherapy are symptomatic interventions that do nothing to address the source or cause of this disease, and often have effects on life quality worse than cancer itself. The sole agent that can reliably prevent and treat cancer is a well-functioning immune and digestive system. Therefore, the wholistic approach to cancer does not treat cancer, but the person who has or would like to prevent it.
This seminar looks at the three primary contributing factors to cancer, and the great potential that wholistic practitioners have to help transform the lives of their patients for the better. It also trains clinicians in providing low-cost, effective means of preventing cancer in healthy patients, using diet, inner work, and natural medicine. Attention is also given to supporting optimal health, vitality, and quality of life in cancer patients.
What you learn may help you prevent cancer in yourself and others, possibly avoiding suffering and premature death, and improve well-being, vitality, life quality, and resilience.
C O U R S E T E S T I M O N I A L S
- “Very well-organized seminar material and outlines. Also, the interactiveness, questions/answers & comments involving the whole group was helpful and impressive. I liked your injected humor. Very informative, detailed no-hype information delivery. Good job. God bless your efforts!” – Dr. Clair Zimmerman, Litiz, PA
- “Fabulous! Thank you so much for doing so much to forward the cause of natural wholistic medicine.” – Dr. Julie Daly, Columbia, NJ
A B O U T T H E P R E S E N T E R
Dr. Michael Gaeta’s purpose is to co-create a world of vital, resilient people who boldly make positive contributions and choose a lifestyle of “nature first, drugs last.” To do this, he treats patients with Chinese and functional medicine and trains natural health professionals. Michael is a licensed acupuncturist, dietician-nutritionist and herbalist, and a doctor of acupuncture and Oriental medicine. Over the last 28 years, he has trained over 18,000 practitioners. His expertise and teaching modality encompasses 31 years of successful clinical practice. He co-founded Acupuncture for Veterans, which provided free treatments in New York City. Michael is past president of the Acupuncture Society of New York, earning awards for State Association and State Association President of the Year. He appeared on the CBS Early Show and NBC News, and his wellness radio show attracted over 100,000 subscribers. Michael is also a pianist, which was his first career. He has been lecturing with Standard Process for 21 years and teaches a natural functional medicine certification program and several online CEU courses in clinical and business success. Dr. Gaeta is also active in promoting vaccine choice and informed consent.
CE Information: 12 CEs are available for DC in CA & NV and LAc in CA. All other licensed practitioners and participants will receive a 12-hour certificate of completion certificate for CE self-submission w/o an additional CE cost.
- Twelve (12) continuing education credits have been submitted for approval through Northeast College of Health Sciences (formally New York Chiropractic College) for DC License Renewal in CA and NV.
- While applications relating to credit hours for license renewal in selected states have been executed for these programs, it remains the attendees' responsibility to contact the state board(s) from whom they seek continuing education credits for purposes of ensuring said board(s) approve both venue and content as they relate to any seminar/course/lecture/webinar/online presentation (event). Neither a speaker's or exhibitor's presence at said event, nor product mention nor display, shall in any way constitute NYCC endorsement. NYCC's role is strictly limited to processing, submitting, and archiving program documents on behalf of course sponsors.
Cancellations up to 2 weeks before the event will qualify for a refund.
DC & LAc FRI & SAT with 12 CEs
***includes $30 CE processing fee for CA & NV for DC, LAc (12 CEs)Friday & Saturday ticket. Includes dinner on Fri and breakfast/lunch on Sat.$299.00
DC & LAc SAT ONLY with 8 CEs
***includes $30 CE processing fee for CA & NV for DC, LAc (8 CEs) SATURDAY ONLY TICKET. Includes breakfast/lunch on Sat.$249.00
DC & LAc FRI ONLY with 4 CEs
***includes $30 CE processing fee for CA & NV for DC, LAc (4 CEs) FRIDAY ONLY TICKET. Includes dinner.$119.00
Professional NO-CEs FRI & SAT
Fri/Sat ticket - you are a Healthcare Professional and/or DO NOT NEED DC or LAc CEs in CA or NV, however you will receive a participation certificate for self-submission at not additional cost. Includes dinner on Fri and breakfast/lunch on Sat.$269.00
Professional NO-CEs SAT ONLY
SATURDAY ONLY TICKET. You are a Healthcare Professional and/or DO NOT NEED DC or LAc CEs in CA or NV, you will receive a participation certificate for self-submission, at no additional cost. Includes breakfast/lunch on Sat.$219.00
Professional NO-CEs FRI ONLY
FRIDAY ONLY TICKET. Includes dinner. You are a Healthcare Professional and/or DO NOT NEED DC or LAc CEs in CA or NV, you will receive a participation certificate for self-submission, at no additional cost.$89.00
General Public/Staff FRI & SAT
NOTE: licensed healthcare professionals (HCPs) cannot register as general public .Includes dinner on Fri and breakfast/lunch on Sat.$199.00
General Public/Staff SAT ONLY
NOTE: licensed healthcare professionals (HCPs) cannot register as general public .Includes breakfast/lunch on Sat.$132.00
General Public/Staff FRI ONLY
NOTE: licensed healthcare professionals (HCPs) cannot register as general public .Includes dinner on Fri.$69.00