Practical Applications For Adrenal & Thyroid Health
Time & Location
About the Event
Join us and Annette Schippel, DC in Rancho Murieta, CA at The Murieta Inn and Spa, the weekend of April 24-25 for Practical Applications For Adrenal & Thyroid Health.
CONSIDER THIS: Nutrition and herbal therapies can often take time to produce noticeable effects. This can be frustrating for both health professionals and their patients. But there are also simple tests to aid practitioners and many natural therapies and herbal support protocols that are likely to produce faster clinical benefits. David Hogsed, D.O.M., A.P. will discuss the important difference between long term nutritional “foundations”, and fast acting therapies for “putting out fires.”
Additional topics covered:
- Hypothalamus-Pituitary Axis and understanding the significance of its feedback system.
- Physiology of the adrenal and thyroid glands and their related hormones.
- Physiology of chronic stress, and its effect on the thyroid and adrenal glands.
- Evaluation methods for identifying adrenal function, including an in depth look at salivary testing.
- Iodine’s role in thyroid health with evaluation and supplementation options.
- Autoimmune disorders of the thyroid, Hashimoto’s and Grave’s Disease.
- Autoimmune conditions on the gut, and management solutions.
- Condition-specific test examples and actual case studies, defining protocols and lifestyle recommendations.
- Practical tips for effective case management.
- Specific nutritional and herbal protocols proven effective for restoring and supporting the adrenals and thyroid.
Saturday, April 24, 2021 | 8:30AM-5:30PM
Sunday, April 25, 2021 | 8:30AM-12:30PM
- Registration starts at 8:00AM
- Includes delicious breakfast & lunch on Saturday and Sunday breakfast
- Free product giveaways and other take-home gifts
- Special room rate for overnight guests
- Licensed Professional: $249 + $30 CE Processing
- Staff/Student: $99
About the Speaker:
Dr. Annette graduated from Logan College of Chiropractic in 1998. Her passion for pediatrics started while she was still in school which led to a practice that was focused on women and children. It seemed a natural fit being a mother of four children herself! It wasn’t long before nutrition was added to the practice she shared with her husband. Dr. Annette obtained countless hours of post-graduate training in pediatrics, general nutrition, sports health, phytotherapy and functional endocrinology. Her training in functional endocrinology really took off when she studied extensively under one of the country’s foremost holistic clinicians. She later became an associate in 2006 and started consulting with other health care practitioners; supporting and teaching them on how to restore endocrine health.
- This course has been approved by the California Acupuncture Board Provider Number #1673 for Category 1 continuing education hours and to NCCAOM for all acupuncture credits in all other states.
- Twelve (12) continuing education credits have been applied through New York Chiropractic College for DC & BCNS License Renewal in CA & NV
- While applications relating to credit hours for license renewal in selected states have been executed for these programs, it remains the attendees' responsibility to contact the state board(s) from whom they seek continuing education credits for purposes of ensuring said board(s) approve both venue and content as they relate to any seminar/course/lecture/webinar/online presentation (event). Neither a speaker's or exhibitor's presence at said event, nor product mention or display, shall in any way constitute NYCC endorsement. NYCC's role is strictly limited to processing, submitting, and archiving program documents on behalf of course sponsors.
Cancellations up to 2 weeks prior to event will qualify for a refund.
The Murieta Inn and Spa, voted “Best Locally Sourced Ingredients” in SacMag’s 2019 & 2020 Best of Issue, is nestled between the rolling hills of Rancho Murieta and the panoramic Sierra Nevadas, a charming country inspired escape located just 35 miles southeast of the Sacramento International Airport (SMF).
The Murieta Inn & Spa's Health & Safety Response to COVID-19: The well-being of our guests and associates is our major focus as we re-open. With your health and safety top of mind, we have added additional processes to improve our already high standards at The Murieta Inn & Spa. Our team is ensuring that every reasonable step is being taken, through the introduction of our Murieta AimClean Pledge, to address enhanced sanitization, social distancing, technology and processes for low or no contact interactions, and the use of personal protective equipment. Our focus is to give you peace of mind and ensure an exceptional stay at The Murieta Inn & Spa. Read more at https://www.themurietainn.com/covid/
- Professional CE with $30 fee$279$2790$0
- Professional without CE credit$249$2490$0
- Staff Member or Student$99$990$0
- ***CE Registration Only$30$300$0