Sat, Nov 13|
Aloft Reno-Tahoe International Airport
PAST EVENT (RENO) Nutritional and Lifestyle Support For Emotional and Mental Health
Join us for an 8-hour comprehensive nutritional seminar to better understand the system biology approach for mental health support with tools to implement nutrition solutions into clinical practice (8 CEs)
Time & Location
Nov 13, 2021, 8:30 AM – 5:30 PM PST
Aloft Reno-Tahoe International Airport, 2015 Terminal Way, Reno, NV 89502, USA
About the Event
Join us in Reno, NV at the Aloft Reno-Tahoe International Airport on Saturday, Nov. 13 for NUTRITIONAL AND LIFESTYLE SUPPORT FOR EMOTIONAL AND MENTAL HEALTH with practical clinical applications.
- Registration starts at 7:45AM
- Includes delicious breakfast & lunch
- Free product giveaways and other take-home gifts
- Special room rate for overnight guests
- Licensed Professional: $165 + $30 CE Processing
- Staff/Student/General Public: $99
- Gain a better understanding of the “American Mental Health Crisis”
- Discover the role of Omega-3 Fatty Acids for Overall and Mental Health
- Learn more about the relevance of Omega 3 Fatty Acids
- Discover the Clinical Approach to Digestive Health with a Mental Health Focus
- Uncover the role of Zinc, Copper, Oxidative stress and Zinc Testing for Overall Health
- Find out the significance of Vitamin B6 and B3 and Mental Health Implications
- Recognize Methyl/Folate Imbalances to aid clinical solutions
- Understand the role of Vitamin D testing to help improve the appropriate levels
About the Speaker:
Dustin Strong is the Chief Clinician and Owner of Strong on Health, a private holistic health and wellness center in the Dallas/Fort Worth, TX metro area. He specializes is applied clinical nutrition, holistic nutrition, and clinical consultation for other healthcare providers. Mr. Strong is an accomplished speaker and enthusiastic educator with monthly hands-on workshops with practitioners and is a regular continuing education presenter and featured expert in multiple podcasts, videos, and publications. As a holistic healthcare practitioner for nearly a decade, he is passionate about helping clients who have not had complete success with traditional healthcare methods, believing that being healthy requires a total approach, taking into consideration equally nutrition, physical exercise, spiritual balance, and personal motivation. He has been recognized as a Healthcare Hero by the Fort Worth Business Press and a Hidden Gem by Voyage Dallas Magazine. Dustin is a graduate of the University of Wisconsin-Madison, a Certified Holistic Nutritionist, and an Applied Clinical Nutritionist, certified by Standard Process and Parker University.
CE Information: 8 CEs are available for DC & LAc in CA & NV. All other licensed practitioners and participants will receive an 8-hour certificate of completion certificate for CE self-submission w/o an additional CE cost.
- This course has been approved by the California Acupuncture Board Provider Number #1516 for Category 1 continuing education hours and from NCCAOM (8 points in Category AOM BIO) for acupuncture in all other states.
- Eight (8) continuing education credits have been approved through Northeast College of Health Sciences (formally New York Chiropractic College) for DC License Renewal in CA and awaiting final approval in NV & WI. For a list of all approved/pending states, please visit: Northeast College of Health Sciences/PG
- While applications relating to credit hours for license renewal in selected states have been executed for these programs, it remains the attendees' responsibility to contact the state board(s) from whom they seek continuing education credits for purposes of ensuring said board(s) approve both venue and content as they relate to any seminar/course/lecture/webinar/online presentation (event). Neither a speaker's or exhibitor's presence at said event, nor product mention or display, shall in any way constitute NYCC endorsement. NYCC's role is strictly limited to processing, submitting, and archiving program documents on behalf of course sponsors.
Cancellations up to 2 weeks prior to event will qualify for a refund.
DC & LAc in CA & NV with 8 CEs
***includes $30 CE processing fee for CA & NV for DC, LAc (8 CEs)
Health Professional NO CEs
***Does NOT include CE processing for DC or LAc*** You will however receive a participation certificate with your license number to submit on your own for continuing education credit approval from your state license ensuring board.
CE FEE Only (read description)
***USE only if SoH staff recommends for DC or LAc in CA in NV. Note: $195 DC & LAc Professional ticket already includes $30 CE fee Registration for Healthcare Professional (8 CEs)
Staff or Student
Staff Member or Student Registration. Note that licensed healthcare professionals (HCPs) cannot register as staff or student.