PAST EVENT: Nutritional Solutions for a Pharmaceutical World
Time & Location
About the Event
Join us and Gerald Roliz, CNC, MBA on Aug 1-2, 2020 in beautiful Reno, NV to learn the essentials of Functional Nutrition intake, Pharmacology and knowing the difference between malnutrition and drug-induced nutrient depletion. 12 CE Units applied for Doctors of Chiropractic and Licensed Acupuncturists in California and Nevada.
CONSIDER THIS: It’s widely believed that we live in an age of medical breakthroughs, but since 1999 heart disease is up 10%, cancer is up 20%, and diabetes has gone up by a whopping 35%. In this 12-hour CE Seminar, Gerald Roliz, CNC will discuss how to safely conduct nutritional evaluations in light of the increasing pharmaceutical presence. Learn the impact of pharmaceuticals and environmental toxins on the liver and kidney, systemic health, and how to clinically apply evidence-based whole food nutrition and western herbs to support your patients. Discussion will include health issues such as Hypothyroidism, Diabetes, Cholesterol, GERD, Depression/Anxiety, Osteoporosis, Infertility and more!
Saturday Aug 1, 2020 | 7:00AM-5:00PM
Sunday, Aug 2, 2020 | 8:00AM-12:00PM
- Registration starts at 7:30AM
- Complimentary breakfast and lunch is included on Saturday
- Complimentary breakfast is included on Sunday
- Complimentary parking
- Seminar manual is included
- Free product giveaways and other take-home gifts
- Health Care Professional (HCP): $249 + $30 CEU Processing
- Staff/Student: $99
About the Speaker:
Gerald Roliz is a Certified Nutritional Consultant whose unique approach to Functional Nutrition allows him to advocate reversal, not just prevention, of health challenges brought on by poor nutrition. He holds degress from UC-Berkeley in Psychology & Molecular and Cell Biology. He worked in the pharmaceutical industry for 5 years, educating medical doctors about drug-to-drug interactions, adverse side effects and withdrawal syndrome caused by commonly prescribed pharmaceutical medications. Gerald is also the founder of The Healing Body and author of The Pharmaceutical Myth.
- 7:00 | Special Session: Success Stories*
- 7:30 | Breakfast: Farm Fresh Catering
- 7:45 | Introductions and Omega Index clinical research results presented by Dustin Strong, CHN-BC, ACN
- 8:00-10:00 | Nutrition vs. Medicine, The Functional Nutrition Intake
- 10:00 | Break
- 10:15-12:00 | Pharmacology, Drug-Induced Nutrient Depletion, Purification
- 12:00-1:00 | Lunch
- 1:00-3:00 | Digestion and Glycemic Control
- 3:00 | Break
- 3:15-5:00 | Cardiometabolic Health, Thyroid and Metabolism
*Arrive at 7:00 AM and receive a special product! This time is for doctors to share their success stories and for us all to mastermind solutions to stubborn health conditions. Have a story to share? Tell Dustin before the event and receive a complimentary bottle of the agent of your success!
- 7:30-8:00 | Breakfast
- 8:00-10:00 | 3 Phases of Adrenal Dysregulation, Male Hormones
- 10:00 | Break
- 10:15-12:00 | Fertility and the Estrogen Dominant Patterns
Download the Flyer Brochure
Note: We have been in constant contact with the venue hotel, which has put in place all required safety precautions and will follow all city and state health guidelines to ensure the health and safety of all attendees.
Cancellations up to 2 weeks prior to event will qualify for a refund.
This course is pending approval by the California Acupuncture Board, Provider Number #1673 for 12 hours of Category 1 continuing education.
- Healthcare Professional (CEU)$279$2790$0
- Healthcare Professional$249$2490$0
- Staff Member or Student$99$990$0