Sat, Feb 13|
Murieta Inn and Spa
PAST EVENT: Nutrition Strategies for Quick Response
This live weekend course Feb 13-14, 2021 in Rancho Murieta, CA will provide attendees with clinical nutrition education for challenges associated with the digestive system, immune system, and nervous system along with a specific focus on pain, inflammation, and weight loss. 12 CEUs in NV & CA.
Time & Location
Feb 13, 2021, 8:00 AM PST – Feb 14, 2021, 12:30 PM PST
Murieta Inn and Spa, 7337 Murieta Drive, Rancho Murieta, CA 95683
About the Event
***Limited Seating Available***
Special Room Rates & Block until 2/1: Hotel Booking Info
The Murieta Inn & Spa's Health & Safety Response to COVID-19: The well-being of our guests and associates is our major focus as we re-open. With your health and safety top of mind, we have added additional processes to improve our already high standards at The Murieta Inn & Spa. Our team is ensuring that every reasonable step is being taken, through the introduction of our Murieta AimClean Pledge, to address enhanced sanitization, social distancing, technology and processes for low or no contact interactions, and the use of personal protective equipment. Our focus is to give you peace of mind and ensure an exceptional stay at The Murieta Inn & Spa. Read more at https://www.themurietainn.com/covid/
Safe Meeting Protocols at The Murieta Inn & Spa
Join us and David Hogsed, D.O.M., A.P. in Rancho Murieta, CA at The Murieta Inn and Spa, the weekend of Feb.13-14 for our 2021 educational seminar series debut. “Nutrition Strategies for Quick Response” combines the best of 3 from David’s most popular seminars: Quick Response Nutrition, Weight Management A-Z, and Nutritional Therapies for Pain & Inflammation Response.
The Murieta Inn and Spa, voted “Best Locally Sourced Ingredients” in SacMag’s 2019 & 2020 Best of Issue, is nestled between the rolling hills of Rancho Murieta and the panoramic Sierra Nevadas, a charming country inspired escape located just 35 miles southeast of the Sacramento International Airport (SMF).
CONSIDER THIS: Nutrition and herbal therapies can often take time to produce noticeable effects. This can be frustrating for both health professionals and their patients. But there are also simple tests to aid practitioners and many natural therapies and herbal support protocols that are likely to produce faster clinical benefits. David Hogsed, D.O.M., A.P. will discuss the important difference between long term nutritional “foundations”, and fast acting therapies for “putting out fires.”
Participants will also learn:
· How to assess digestive, immune, nervous system, pain, inflammation & weight loss challenges.
· Effective quick-response strategies for symptom relief.
· Foundational nutrition & herbal strategies for addressing underlying causes.
· Factors affecting increasing obesity rates.
· Metabolism support for weight management.
· Understanding thyroid, liver, hypothalamus & adrenal function for weight management.
Saturday, Feb 13, 2021 | 8:30AM-5:30PM
Sunday, Feb 14, 2021 | 8:30AM-12:30PM
- Registration starts at 8:00AM
- Includes complimentary breakfast & lunch on Saturday and Sunday breakfast
- Free product giveaways and other take-home gifts
- Special room rate for overnight guests
- Health Care Professional (HCP): $249 + $30 CEU Processing
- Staff/Student: $99
About the Speaker:
David Hogsed, D.O.M., A.P., is in full time practice with his father, James Hogsed, D.C., at the Natural Healthcare Professionals clinic in Fort Myers, Florida. His practice specializes in providing effective nutritional support for endocrine, digestion, musculoskeletal, and immune system health. David has taught post-graduate programs through Texas Chiropractic College, Logan Chiropractic College, the University of Miami-Miller School of Medicine, Palmer Chiropractic College, Life University, and Northwestern Chiropractic College. He has served as a clinical consultant and seminar speaker for Standard Process since 2003 and is currently a post-graduate faculty member of Texas Chiropractic College.
- This course has been approved by the California Acupuncture Board Provider Number #1516 for Category 1 continuing education hours and to NCCAOM for all acupuncture credits in all other states.
- Twelve (12) continuing education credits have been applied through New York Chiropractic College for DC & BCNS License Renewal in CA & NV
- While applications relating to credit hours for license renewal in selected states have been executed for these programs, it remains the attendees' responsibility to contact the state board(s) from whom they seek continuing education credits for purposes of ensuring said board(s) approve both venue and content as they relate to any seminar, course, lecture, webinar, online presentation (event). Neither a speaker's or exhibitor's presence at said event, nor product mention or display, shall in any way constitute NYCC endorsement. NYCC's role is strictly limited to processing, submitting, and archiving program documents on behalf of course sponsors.
Note: Live streaming options currently under advisement. Please stay tuned for updates.
Cancellations up to 2 weeks prior to event will qualify for a refund.
BreakfastBourbon Room/Gate Patio
Quick Response NutritionLegacy Ballroom
CEU Professional-includes $30
***includes $30 CEU processing*** Licensed Healthcare Professional
Healthcare Professional-no CEU
Licensed Healthcare Professional Does NOT include CEU processing
Staff Member or Student
Staff Member or Student Registration. Note that licensed healthcare professionals (HCPs) cannot register as staff or student. Staff must be accompanied by HCP to qualify for staff pricing. Attendees needing CEUs must add $30 CEU Processing Ticket.
***$30 CEU Only
***USE only if SoH staff recommends. $279 Professional ticket already includes $30 CEU fee Registration for Healthcare Professional (12 CEUs)